- Position Summary:
|Position title:||Sales and Marketing officers:|
|Location(s):||P.K Office/ Kob Srov’s Headquarter|
Reporting line(s) and team work
|· Report writing to Sales and Marketing Manager and CC to Area sale Manager, National Sales Manager (NSM).
· Sales and Marketing officer has to working closely with relevant department as bellow:
· Operation department
· HR & Admin department
· Sales , Marketing and , Design department
· Stock and Logistic Department
· Finance Department
· Laboratory department
· Engineering department
· Mechanic department
· Shipping department
· And IT department
· And Purchasing Department
|Purpose of position:||· Sales and Marketing officer must clear about scope of work in which marketing manager providing.
· Sales and Marketing officer must be clearly about AAC key account and Marketing channel.
· Sales and Marketing officer has to respond all product of P.K to spread information form P.K light block to working closely with customer.
· Sales and Marketing officer should understand clearly about all event of marketing and promotion campaign.
· Sales and Marketing officer has to give some new idea to marketing manager or team work to improving P.K light block business operation.
· To accelerate company’s product to running smooth all market view of K.P light block
· Launch new product in to new marketing and promote company product to all target customer understand about company’s product portfolio, company’s objective, mission, vision, and core value.
· Research brief all market competitor and implement on market survey.
· To push marketing campaign in which marketing department providing.
· To build up company brand image to target customer
· Bring best an advantage of AAC’s product from P.K light block tell to all contractor and builder.
· Implement promotion campaign in order to appropriate with need and demand of customer’s perception.
Major challenges and facing this position:
|· Sales and Marketing officer has to implement all task, guideline and framework in which Marketing department offer to.
· Arrange all company’s event programme with sales, and design teams.
· Do personal domo to all contractor to change their mind from using red brick to using autoclave aerate concrete (AAC) product
· Design marketing promotion framework and facilitate with seminar, road show, trade fair, conference programme providing to business owner in local and overseas.
· Consolidate marketing report from competitor and survey marketing insight about customer satisfaction measurement ( CSM)
· Find out and working closely with all dealers such as retailer, wholesaler, and giant business partner in local and overseas.
- Main Duties:
|Accountability:||Specific Activities: Marketing insight, sales &Promotion and launch new product in to new market.|
|· Understanding about marketing concept
· Understanding about POSM’s concept
· Understanding about costumer perception and context of retail and wholesale ( Contractor, builder, real-estate sector perception).
· Create marketing key word and art word for designer team
· Monitoring and tracking of all information feedback from customer while we have been sending a message to them of what we have done since previously, whether we have a mistake.
· Location dividing category to deploy POSM.(Point of sales merchandising)
· Work out with local TV to operate AAC’s media spot
· Market segmentation and customer classification
· Competitor SWOT frame work analyse
· Make decisions regarding products, such as choosing labels or packaging work on developing new products
· Whole sale and retail managing and examining.
· Manage distribution channels such as shops and wholesalers and retail.
· Determine an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
· Develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
· Make decisions regarding the distribution of products (such as taking orders, warehousing, stock control and transport), manage store image or undertake direct marketing.
- Personal Profile Required:
|· Sales and Marketing Management Experience at least three years, particularly related to real practical on market with all aspect costumers.
Challenge with DMM activities, Distribute, Merchandising, and Maintenances
Use to working with warehouse printing, finish good production designer team, TV channel, and marketing supplier.
Challenge with OPM activities, Out late, Performance, and Management
· Desire working sales activities and have sales and marketing skill from nature.
Education & Training
|· Obtained associate degree or BBA on sales and Marketing or management or relate field are prefer to
· Knowledge Marketing major or business field relate with sale activities and promotion concept , product design and event management and customer behaviour and marketing insight panning strategy, Sales management , and marketing research.
· Computer literate in MS Words, MS Excel, Window 2000 or XP and e-mail internet and Ms Outlook, Skype, viber, line, and so on, and adopt Photoshop is prefer.
|· Honestly, high morality, devoting, hard work and smart work, and sharing culture, and team work player.
· Ability to working under pressure
· Task delegation and sharing culture
· Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness
Date: 21/Dec/2015 21/Dec/2015 21/Dec/2015 21/Dec/2015 Prepared by:
Prepare by: Checked and sending by: Acknowledgment by: Approved by
SOR- Chanra Oun Sam An UK- Sarun Phat Bun
Marketing Manager Admin and HR Manager Vice Director Director
P.K Light Block Co., Ltd. is a company driven for the future. PKLBCL is coming up with a state-of-the-art plant for manufacturing Autoclaved Aerated Concrete blocks (AAC) located in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. This revolutionary product has an impressive list of benefits that includes eco-friendly, lightweight, better acoustic and thermal insulation and fire resistance than red clay bricks. This innovative building material will help reduce construction time and cost.
- Bachelor of Business or marketing degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience at least 3 years of marketing management
- Experience of planning and strategic marketing management
- Technical marketing presentation skills
- Proven experience in customers and marketing research
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Team-leader and persuasiveness
- Adaptability and creativity and decision making
- Be a good communicator with staffs and customers
- Be punctual, honesty and adapted the internal regulation in company
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Conduct marketing research to determine market requirement for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitors
- Expand and develop marketing platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Develop pricing strategy
Create marketing presentations
- Liaise with the sales function
- Monitor industry best practices
- Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
- Provides glassware by ordering, receiving, and inventorying glassware.
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Strictly analyze the raw material according to company raw material needs. Make sure good quality control of the raw material and suggest company reject unqualified raw material.
- Record the analyzing results according to facts. Fill in the analyze analyzing report correctly.
- Analyze the sample product of each time selling finished products according to relevant rules. Reject the unqualified products out company.
- Clean the working environment each day and keep a good working environment.
- Finish other works that assigned by the company.
Laboratory Technician Skills and Qualifications:
- Chemistry Techniques Experience at least one year, particularly related to Laboratory and Laboratory management
- Obtained a degree/diploma on Mine Chemistry Management
- Computer literate in MS Words, MS Excel.
- Lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing,
- Cryogenic Procedures, Creating a Safe,
- Effective Environment, Sterilization, Equipment Calibration,
- Health and Environment concept
- Medical Teamwork,
- Supply Management, Self-Development
|Location(s):||P.K Main Office|
|Reporting line(s) and networks:||· Primary reporting line will be to: Admin &HR Manager
· Regular liaison will be required with: other team members, Other departments other driver in each department
|Purpose of position:||The Driver is responsible for driving and to maintain P.K’s cars. He will write the report and all records in vehicle log book to follow up all cars event.|
|Major challenges facing this position:||The Driver will respect to work Over Time as requested and join once time a month with all staff meeting and regular meeting with administration team meeting|
- Main Duties:
|Driving duty||·Respect to the policy of driving every time while driving
*Respect the traffic rule for safety in driving.
*Respect the booking from Admin to schedule for driving to each department.
*Report every day in the car log book to follow up and maintain the mileage.
* Make sure that the car has been check properly every time about the water, oil, gasoline, and the machine before run out.
|Vehicle repair & Maintenance||*Every day check P.K‘s vehicle at main office, and make sure that the car are clean every time.
*Make sure that P.K’s vehicle are properly maintain and have record in vehicle’s log book.
*Report of detect malfunction of P.K’s vehicle and follow up to repair and maintain.
*Contact to the provider of the garage and control with them when P.K’s vehicle have problem and check follow up with them.
*Keep all report and record of P.K’s vehicle as document for Main Office.
*Access with the insurance company while accident occur
|Procurement||*Other duty as request through Admin &HR manager|
- Personal Profile Required:
|Experience||Minimum 2 years experience in Driving in previous work experience with Company or related field.|
|Education & Training||High school graduated
Qualification in Driving licence
|Skills||Driving, Car Maintenance, Car repair|
(Include things like honesty/integrity, work commitment, hardworking, flexibility, work transparency, Serving heart to work with rural communities
|– Commitment to P.K’s Value Vision and Mission
– Commit to work hard
– Service to all clients (confidentiality)
– Willing to help and support other
I.តួនាទី : អ្នកបើកបរ
II.រាយការណ៏ជូន : ប្រធានគ្រប់គ្រងរថយន្ត
- ត្រូវប្រាកដថាទំនិញដែលដឹកជូនអតិថិជនគឺត្រឹមត្រូវទាំងពេលវេលា និងបរិមាណ។
- ត្រូវស្រឡាញ់ និងថែរក្សាទ្រព្យសម្បត្តិទាំងឡាយរបស់ក្រុមហ៊ុនដែលប្រគល់ជូន។
- ត្រូវមានកាយវិការសុភាពរាបសារ ស្លូតបូតពាក្យសំដីសមរម្យ(មិនឆ្គង)ជាមួយនឹង
មិត្តរួមការងារ ថ្នាក់គ្រប់គ្រង និងអតិថិជន។
- គោរព និងអនុវត្តភារៈកិច្ចផ្សេងៗទៀតដែលនាយកបានចាត់ចែង។
- មានកំរិតវប្បធ៌មបឋមភូមិ ឬសញ្ញាបត្រដែលមានតំលៃស្មើ
- ត្រូវមានប័ណ្ណបើកបររថយន្ត និងបទពិសោធន៍យ៉ាងតិច ០២ ឆ្នាំឡើងទៅ ។
- មានអាយុចាប់ពី ២៧ ឆ្នាំ ដល់ ៣៥ ឆ្នាំ
- មានទំនាក់ទំនងល្អ ជាបុគ្គលិកក្រុមហ៊ុនទាំងថ្នាក់លើ និងថ្នាក់ក្រោម
- គោរពវិន័យ និងបទបញ្ជាផ្ទៃក្នុងក្រុមហ៊ុន
- Good knowledge of Chinese language (Written and Spoken)
- Has experience in interpretation/translation is big advantage
- Be able to work in fast pace environment
- Patience and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Hard-working, self-motivated, smart and fast learner
- Able to work under pressure
- Interpret and translate from Khmer ⇔ Chinese
- Responsible for the company Khmer-Chinese document translation and interpretation
- Communicate with Chinese people
- Register products into Chinese web system in Chinese language
- Complete other tasks assigned by the company and other related