- Update inventory.
- Organizes inventory in the stockroom or warehouse.
- Control Stock (Stock-In, Stock-Out)
- Control spare part of the truck.
- Control lubricant and fuel
- Control trucks
- Supervise and assist in daily warehouse documentation, receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area.
- Filling work orders from production, packaging assemblies and receiving into finished goods, ensuring inventory transactions and delivery.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of activities.
- Developing and maintaining warehouse work instructions for all tasks.
- Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by production schedules and work flow.
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency work crew and equipment performance.
- Continuously improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practices.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Assists supervisor in preventing theft and maintaining proper inventory.
- Observes proper safety procedures in the stockroom, particularly when lifting and moving heavy items.
- Reports issues or problems to supervisor
- Ensure the cleaning up the store and stockroom during closing shifts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management;
- Minimum 2-3 years supervisory experience in administration and office management;
- Excellent organizational skills; knowledge of administrative systems and procedures;
- Good negotiating, influencing, problem solving, people handling, team building and communication skills;
- Team player with initiative and good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent on Computer (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and internet);
- Hard-working, honest, ability to motivate, flexible, open.
* Closing Date: 20 April 2016