- Develop procedures and accurate implementation of the recording, classifying and summarizing of daily accounting transactions.
- Verify all invoices and supporting documents and ensure compliance with Policy and Procedure.
- Generate monthly Financial Statements and analysis report.
- Ensure accurately and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Maintain procedures to establish tight control over cash transactions.
- Ensure timely follow up of accounts receivable and payable.
- Ensure Fixed Asset Register maintained accurately.
- Ensure Inventory stock maintained accurately.
- Prepare monthly and Annual Tax Declaration (This includes VAT, Salary Tax, and Withholding Tax, Profit Tax and Other)
- Prepare and update Accounting Manual.
- Training Accounting Staff about their lack of knowledge (Accounting and computer knowledge) to improve them.
- Lead accounting team to achieve goal.
- Perform other tasks assign by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting at least 3 years practical experience with recommendation letter(s).
- Good knowledge of Accounting software
- Knowledge of Cambodian Taxation
- Good command of spoken and written English skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong commitment and discipline
- Self-motivate, confident, independent and result-oriented
* Closing Date: 20 April 2016